Last Updated: 11/22/2017 4:27 AM
Very nice well cared for home. The home features formal living and family room with a fireplace. The insert will be removed prior to close of escrow. There is an inside laundry room, with an addition to it, that was permitted. The 30 yr composition roof is approx 15 yrs old, the dual pane windows were added in 2006. The refrigerator is negotiable, it was purchased in 2006. The master bath has recently been remodeled. The home also has a whole house fan in the hallway, a covered patio with a skylight that she had replaced not long ago. The landscaping shows easy care and nicely done. There are also garden boxes in the back, and a lot of concrete walkways. On the front left side of house is a double gate with a concreted drive thru area for trailer parking.
Single Family, Ranch
1,452 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Master Suite
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Family Room, Masonry.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Pantry, Tile Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Handicap Parking, Driveway, Direct Garage Access.
- Concrete, Covered, Patio, Roof Top Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk, Urban.