This 3 bed/2 bath California Bungalow, located in the heart of Eagle Rock, has been beautifully remodeled & updated. The rustic industrial kitchen features a large island, marble countertops, quality wood cabinets & gorgeous hardware (as seen on HGTV!). The open floor plan connecting the kitchen/dining/living room is perfect for everyday living and entertaining. Fantastic curb appeal with a beautiful redwood fence & professionally landscaped water-conscious front yard leads to a charming covered front porch. The spacious open living space connects with the bedroom hallway. 2 bedrooms share 1 full bath, with the master bedroom en-suite. Baths are updated with sleek floating bathroom consoles. Adding to the aesthetic is a handsome barn door to the second bedroom. Each room has ample closet space and the master has a walk-in. There is a finished 2 car garage & 4 car/RV spaces, newer roof & appliances. The house is sited on over 8,598sqft of usable lot. The beautiful property enjoys mountain views, multiple patio areas, a grass yard & many mature fruit trees including an avocado. Retreat to a large finished crafting-woodworking shed in the backyard urban oasis. This central location has easy access to downtown LA, freeways & super hot restaurants & shops.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,565 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Not Applicable - 1007242
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, 1 Master Suite
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Kitchen Area
- Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage, Guest Parking.
- Patio, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Lot View
- City, Mountain
- Redwood, Stucco Wall, Wood, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curbs Walk.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,020,000
Median Sold Price $840,000
Days On Site 77
Sales-List Price 100.4%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS