Looking for a home in Casta del Sol BUT NOT A FLIP? This is it! Home was remodeled for the benefit of the present owner with the highest quality, design & amenities. Spacious great room, granite fireplace surround; new dual pane windows & patio slider; new solid wood doors throughout; custom cabinets throughout; granite countertops; under cabinet lighting; premium appliances; 35 inch pantry w/pullout drawers; built-in china cabinet; storage galore! An 8 foot granite island w/Dacor gas cook top and custom pot storage drawers under. The extended covered paver patio feels like an additional room & is used by owner year round. Enjoy morning coffee/tea; afternoon with a good book; sharing a meal & beautiful sunset’s w/friends. Both bathrooms, totally renovated; guest w/porcelain tub, glass doors new WC & pedestal sink; master w/double sinks granite counter, tile shower, glass enclosure & new WC. All drywall corners have been rounded. Electrical, plumbing including re-piping, LED lighting have been upgraded, plus wiring for internet & new video cable. HVAC ductwork has been replaced. Premium hardwood floors throughout; neutral carpet in bedrooms; tile in baths.
Single Family, Spanish, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Gas Water Heater, Private Water Service
1,472 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Casta Del Sol - Fiesta (Cf)
Mission Viejo Co
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Garage
- Six Burner Range, Range/Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Guard At Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Data Wiring/Cat 5
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Storage Room, Direct Garage Access, Driveway.
- Covered, Patio, Front Porch, Stone/Tile
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Child safety fence, Heated, In-ground
- Community Spa, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Canyon
- No Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $699,000
Median Sold Price $720,000
Days On Site 65
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS