Check out this new "Shetland" home design to-be-built in an up and coming neighborhood in downtown South Berwick, with-in walking distance to all of it's amenities. This plan is unlike any of our others available right now, featuring a large 13.4 x 27.3 loft overlooking your dining area, and the option for 9' ceilings throughout the house! Combines classic craftsman style with almost Victorian dormers. This floor plan has all the benefits of easy one floor living with a master suite and laundry right on the first floor, but also has the extra space upstairs. Use loft as an office, and put a sleeper sofa in to accommodate extra guests. Like all of our home designs, you can customize this plan to YOUR wants and needs. Other home styles and lots are available.
Single Family, Bungalow, Cape Cod
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater, Tankless W
1,883 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Propane
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,883 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. In City, Golf Course, Close To Shops, Subdivision, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $354,900
Median sold price $300,000
Days On Market 162
Sales-List Price 102.0%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System