This elegant home is to be constructed on a beautiful, exclusive Hollis neighborhood.Convenient to the center of Hollis as well as a great commuting location this home is replete with hardwood floors throughout the first floor with tiled bathrooms, an open kitchen with a large center island with upgraded cabinets and granite or quartz counters. Generous allowances, irrigation, gas fireplace, 3 car garage, 5 bedrooms, formal dining room, 9 foot ceilings on first floor, generator ready, stone fireplace,detailed finish throughout.This lot will have gorgeous views off the back of the house and is the last lot available in coveted Skyview of Hollis. Still time to customize home. Other plans available or bring your own.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Private Water Service, On Demand Hot Water
Wood Frame, Stone, Vinyl Siding
Public Sewer, Private Sewer System, Septic
3,045 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Propane, Cable TV
HOLLIS UPPER ELEM SCHOOL
HOLLIS BROOKLINE MIDDLE SCH
HOLLIS-BROOKLINE HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Second Floor Laundry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,045 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Walkout, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch Covered
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lake, View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System. Subdivision, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $698,900
Median Sold Price $520,000
Days On Site 114
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network