Spacious Rancher with a Loft located In Chapman Farm at Crofton! This home offers over 3,000 square feet of finished space. As you enter the home your first view is a large Living/Great Room with soaring ceilings and a Formal Dining Room. The Kitchen boasts a cozy breakfast nook, 42" cabinets and granite counter tops and backsplash. The main level also has 3 Bedrooms and 2 Full Baths. The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and an en-suite master bath with a jetted tub, shower with new glass enclosure, double vanity and a separate water closet! There are two more nice-sized bedrooms. Step outside to a beautiful custom deck with steps down to the back yard. On the upper level is a great Loft that can be used as an office or another living area. The basement has a huge Recreation/Family Room another full bath and a large storage room. This home has been well maintained with updates such as brick entrance way 2007, double hung windows 2007, back door 2007, roof replaced in 2010, garage door replaced 2010, poly pipes replaced, 3 new toilets 2015, complete chimney rebuilt 2018, new garage door opener 2018, Master Bath glass shower enclosure 2019, Kitchen ceiling light 2019, plus many more. Double Car Attached Garage. Beautiful Landscaping! New Crofton High School Scheduled to Open in 2020!
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1-1/2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Water Heater Solar, Other
Aluminum Siding, Brick Front
3,410 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Loft
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,560 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 850 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Maker
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Vinyl Frame
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $364,500
Median Sold Price $335,000
Days On Site 73
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS