Cute, very well maintained and move in ready - You won't want to miss this one! This is a home settled on a huge lot with a fully fenced backyard. As you enter you will appreciate the open and flowing floor plan that will allow you to entertain with ease. Enjoy your newly remodeled kitchen and bathroom, separate laundry room, formal living room, spacious family room, rich - original hardwood floors and a new roof in 2017. The over-sized 2 car garage has an attached workroom on the back of it that allows a perfect hobby room or project room. This is perfect for a first time home owner or a couple who is down sizing. When I say well maintained, I mean it! This is one you have to see to appreciate!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,224 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Sewer
Wichita School District (Usd 259)
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Electric Laundry Hookups, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Washer, Dryer, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Carpet, Wood, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Patio, Covered, Deck
- Chain Link, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Playground. Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $215,000
Median sold price $157,500
Days On Market 81
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS