Last Updated: 11/20/2017 11:01 AM
This house needs a lot of TLC. New carpeting has been installed. The home is at the end of the road and the property is close to Beaver Creek. Quiet and peaceful with occasional wildlife in the yard. Seller will look at any and all offers. At this price seller WILL MAKE NO REPAIRS! Appraisal dated 7/25/2017 of $155,000.
Single Family, 2 Story
Kenai Peninsula Borough
1,473 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
DSL Available, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Dining Area
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Washer/dryer Hookup, Water Softener
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, Attached Garage, RV Parking.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Creek, Landscaped, Private Yard, Shed. In City, Covenants/Restructions.