Bring the charm of the outdoors inside! Find your peace and quiet in this tranquil home that is tucked back from everything on a well maintained and private 10 acre lot. If you are looking for space, this is the home for you. Enjoy this home's well thought out and truly open floor plan. Carefully chosen finishes can be found throughout. The home is adorned with slate & wood floors, a walk-in butler's pantry, and stainless steel kitchen appliances. Keep heating costs down with your choice of propane or pellet stove heat. Watch the Vermont wildlife stroll through your backyard on misty evenings from your multi tiered back decks or enjoy the sunrise from the peace of your living room. Many updates and upgrades including a new metal roof (2011), leach field, and interior railings. Close to Swanton and I-89.
Single Family, Split Level, 2 Story
Other, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Gas Water
Other Construction, Cedar Exterior, Vinyl
2,816 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Propane, Cable TV
MISSISQUOI VALLEY UNION JSHS
MISSISQUOI VALLEY UHSD #7
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Kitchen Combo
- First Floor Laundry
- pantry walk-in
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,816 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Stone
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Gravel.
- Vinyl, Cedar, Other
- Balcony, Deck, Porch Covered
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rural, Paved Road, Public Roads, Pasture, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $247,000
Median Sold Price $210,450
Days On Market 174
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network