Adorable 3 bedroom single story, 2 updated bathrooms plus a great addition that includes a family room & office! Updates include, brand new Quartz kitchen counter tops, new interior paint, newer laminate flooring, newer baseboards, recently repiped w/pex pipe, new water heater and new garage door with motorized opener. This home has a great location in a quiet neighborhood and minutes from award winning elementary schools, easy access to freeway and restaurants! The pride of ownership shows through out the entire home and will surely leave you feeling warm and cozy!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service, Water District
1,572 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
William S. Hart Union High School
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Dryer Connection, Hookups in Garage
- Dishwasher, Oven Gas, Gas Appliances, Range
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Wood-burning, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Turnkey Furnished, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot View
- Hill, Mountain, View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Back Yard. Curb.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $529,900
Median Sold Price $506,500
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 99.7%