PRIME LOCATION in the desirable Grand Ledge School District! Over 15 ACRES of pristine, open land only minutes from schools, town & shopping. This delightful, 1-Owner ranch home sits upon a 15.58-acre parcel, with perked lots that are able to be split off and sold separately if buyer desires. Around 10 acres of the land is tillable, previously producing soybean crops. The layout of this land provides a private, serene setting or income opportunity depending on use.The home has been completed repainted, with 2 bedrooms boasting fresh, new carpet. The large master with en suite has dual his-and-hers closets for plenty of extra room. There are two large living areas which are perfect for entertaining. A big, bright bay window in the main living area overlooks the large, cascading
Single Family, Ranch
Softener Own, Well, Electric Water Heater
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- First Floor Laundry, Dryer Connection
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,656 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Solar. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Master Bath, Pantry, Smoke Alarm, Elevator
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Street Parking, 2 Car Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Agricultural Res
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Shed. Paved Road, Public Roads.
West on Mt. Hope Hwy, North corner of Mt. Hope & Oneida
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $189,950
Median Sold Price $229,900
Days On Site 133
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: MIGLANS: Greater Lansing Association of Realtors