Exceptional townhome located in prime location just blocks from Downtown Birmingham. Sleek and elegant residence features 4 floors of sophisticated living. Living room and dining room blend seamlessly to create multiple entertaining space. Light filled kitchen features top-of-the-line appliances, stunning cabinetry, custom banquet seating in breakfast nook & opens to family room w/ fireplace, custom wall covering and French doors leading to bluestone patio. 2nd floor offers exquisite master retreat with tray ceiling, huge walk-in closet and sumptuous master bath as well as a 2nd ensuite bedroom & laundry room. 3rd level loft space incl. full bath with endless possibilities for bedroom, office, exercise or sitting room. The lower level is complete with additional entertaining space, wet bar, full bath and access to 2 car attached garage. Further highlights include elevator to all levels, plenty of storage, 4 custom fireplaces, bright corner location and meticulous attention to detail.
Condo, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
|1 Sq. Ft.
3,527 sq. ft
Butler Heights Townhomes Occpn 1996
- Central Vacuum, Humidifier, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Other
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Daylight, Finished, Private Basement, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Hydro Tub, Sound System
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grounds Maintenance, Outdoor Lights, Private Entry. Corner, Gravel Road.
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd. and Realcomp II Ltd, ©2018 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $904,000
Median sold price $480,500
Days On Market 78
Sales-List Price 96.4%
SOURCE: Real Comp