Stunning private property near Chestnut Hill Estates! Situated in the center of 2 acres, this home sits back off the road, surrounded by lush landscaping and is located at the entrance of the Chestnut Hill neighborhood. Gracious sized rooms and open floor plan with gleaming hardwoods and 9 foot ceilings, define the 1st floor, including a gourmet kitchen w/ center island, dining room with backlit tray ceiling, and spacious dining area overlooking private backyard! Front to back living room is centered by a granite wood burning fireplace, flanked by built-ins, creating a cozy retreat that will fit everyone! Solarium off the living room is another stunning feature of the home, giving access to backyard sanctuary including heated pool, hot tub, granite/stainless outdoor kitchen, wood fired pizza oven, and fire pit! Cathedral ceilings in the master with spacious master bath and walk-in closet. Three additional bedrooms, one as a secondary suite, a second level living room, and laundry room, finish the well appointed second floor. Lower level has 750 SF of finished space which is great space for office & home theatre, and additional space for storage and utilities. Sharp epoxy coated 3 car garage, whole house generator, and additional oversized storage shed, are just a few of the additional features that make this home exceptional! Be sure to view the virtual reality tour to walk through this beautiful home!
Single Family, Colonial
3 Full/2 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, Wel
4,436 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Entrance Of Chestnut Hill Estates
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Generator, Individual Electric Meters, Cable TV, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 750 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet, Ceramic
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Propane, Hot Water.
- Partially Finished, Bath Finished, Storage, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Storm Window
- 1. Marble.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Highway Access, Hospital, Marina, Close To School, Railroad, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $520,000
Median Sold Price $457,000
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island