Last Updated: 11/19/2017 3:13 AM
If you are looking for over 2000 sf of bright space with an open floor plan, four bedrooms, a large, private fenced yard and a family neighborhood near houses of worship, schools, downtown and the lake, this property is a great value! With a little minor landscaping, the architectural lines of this home and front yard offer wonderful curb appeal. The house has been added on to over the years, resulting in an open floor plan and two master bedrooms ~ one on each level, each with two closets! Downstairs is a vintage kitchen with breakfast bar, dining room with fireplace, and large family room addition. Toward the back covered entrance is a half bath and laundry w/ utility sink + ironing board. There is also an office plus 2 bedrooms and full bath. Upstairs is a 12x18 master, full bath and fourth bedroom with skylit sitting area. A little paint + polish, some updates and you have a lovely home in Sharon, voted #1 small town by Money Magazine. Not to be missed!
Single Family, Contemporary, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, City
Private Sewer System
2,131 sq. ft
Center Of Town
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Master BR with Closet
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl
- Window Air Conditioning
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach, Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Gutters, Extra Storage. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
M:081 B:148 L:000