Highclere Estates now presents this 3,750sf custom colonial that has already broke ground! This home features an enlarged footprint from expanding the foundation which provides additional living space on both floors, 3 full baths (accessible by each bedroom) and an additional 3/4 bathroom on the first floor attached to the library, which can also be converted into a main floor bedroom. This home also boasts an attached three-stall car garage, an open floor plan with a front to back eat in kitchen and living room perfect for entertaining and a formal dining room, and living room. Convenient second floor laundry, four bedrooms including a spacious master bedroom with a sitting room and a large walk in closet and office. Builder offers multiple floor plans and well-appointed upgrade selections to choose from or the opportunity to customize a floor plan of your choice. This unique development and quality construction throughout will surely surpass your expectations. We look forward to building your dream home in this one of a kind development!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Private Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
Public Sewer, Private Sewer System
3,750 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
200 Amps, Underground, Propane
GOLDEN BROOK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
WINDHAM MIDDLE SCHOOL
WINDHAM HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen/Family Combo
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Kitchen Combo
- Second Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,750 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Walkout, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Handicapped Access.
- Additional Interior Features
- Handicapped Access, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Gas Fireplace, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, Handicap Parking.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Subdivision, Cul-De-Sac, Dead End, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $689,900
Median Sold Price $499,900
Days On Site 103
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network