Geothermal underground sprinkler system, dehumidifier, vaulted ceilings, open living and dining room, flat lot to the lake, Oak Built, beautiful lake views, large windows, aggregate driveway and sidewalks, huge kitchen, screened covered deck, den has built in bookcases, covered and uncovered patio downstairs, lots of storage space, garage has third area for golf cart or small car, marathon hot water heater, huge workshop and area for crafts. Sq ftge includes heated & a/c workshop with 806 sq ft.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,703 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Rannoch Sub Bvv
Cable TV, Electric, Propane, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Dishwasher, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Trash Compactor, Central Vacuum
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Electric Heating. Geothermal.
- Partial, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Wood Window
- 2. Wood Stove, Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Pantry, Split Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Gravel, Garage.
- Covered, Deck, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. In City, Subdivision, Close to Recreation, Shared Road, Paved Road, Clear lot, Level, Open, Sloped.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Spa, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $225,000
Median Sold Price $173,500
Days On Site 44
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: Rogers Board of Realtors