Move in ready! Pride of craftsmanship shows in this house! High ceilings, wood floors, wide trim, clawfoot tub, classic divided light windows, and more! This house has all the features of the classic bungalow with vintage charm! Relax in the sun room, on the covered front porch, or on the deck in the shaded backyard - this house has them all! Well maintained property with a new roof (2017), new shadow-box privacy fence (2017), and more! Whether you are looking for move-in ready or for a house with œgood bones that you can update - this is the one! Enjoy small town living and all the amenities! This house is within walking distance of schools and historic downtown and is just a short bike ride or drive from multiple parks, the city lake, the new dog park, the city pool, splash park, and more!
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,184 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Electric, Sewer
Augusta School District (Usd 402)
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Gas Dryer Hookup, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Partial, Daylight, Crawl
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Fireplace, Living Room, Gas Burning, Freestanding.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Carport.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $180,000
Median Sold Price $52,000
Days On Market 37
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS