Walk to town shopping & restaurants, follow the private path to Glyndon Park practically in your back yard w/ basket ball/tennis courts. A level, walk out, cul-de-sac lot with updated roof, appliances, & HVAC. Professionally landscaped, freshly painted & in a very special private cul-de-sac location. Swim Club membership conveys and custom Built-ins throughout will convey if buyer wants!
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Brick & Wood Siding
5,041 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Sitting Room, Breakfast Room
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Cook Top Range, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Patio, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Private Roads, Premium Lot.