This home is TOTALLY DIALED!! Gorgeous, high quality, Craftsman style home with subtle, whimsical details. Fresh finishes such as port hole windows, nautical lighting accents, marble & granite. Designed, built, and maintained for those that want exceptional! Ideal entertainers floor plan allows for easy flow and mingling from and to the patio, kitchen, dining room & BBQ deck. The kitchen features a granite island & breakfast banquette. Ground floor bedroom & full bath. Super sunny and private patio with hot tub, surrounded by easily maintained, mature landscaping, and a secret garden feel. Pleasantly tucked away in a quiet little pocket of Capitola, but a close walk to Capitola Beach and Village (and all the fantastic events they offer!). Also Gayles, Nob Hill and even New Brighton Beach and State Park (bonfires anyone?). Detached garage with convenient office space. Rare opportunity for this newer, gorgeous home in a prime location!! Most furniture available under separate agreement.
Single Family, Craftsman
Common Hot Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater
1,656 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Recreation Room, Loft
- First Floor Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Microwave, Grill Built-in, Dishwasher, Intercom System
- Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed, Sound System Wiring, Built-Ins, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Detached Carport.
- Balcony, Stone/Tile, Slab
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Boat Slip, Boat Lift, Satellite Dish, BBQ.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $655,000
Median Sold Price $569,000
Days On Market 40
Sales-List Price 100.9%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS