FHA APPROVED updated modern industrial condo with open floor plan and high vaulted ceilings. Enjoy natural lighting filling the room while in your kitchen as you gaze at your outdoor patio. The condo features large oversized windows to fill the open living, kitchen and dining area with natural light. The style of this spacious home is casual, handcrafted and comfortable. This 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home is equipped with upgraded appliances including a stainless steel gas range/oven, microwave and sink. The kitchen’s island also doubles as bar top seating for social gatherings. You will find unique and upgraded sealed concrete countertops in the kitchen. The new upgrades in this home include: waterproof vinyl plank flooring, modern kitchen cabinets, built in entertainment center, custom closet storage in the master bedroom, and a six month old water heater. The faux brick paneling covering the large accent wall gives you that downtown historic feel. Have fun in the dining area writing on the chalkboard painted wall. The oversized sliding door takes you to a 300 SF enclosed and covered patio with brick flooring and a tranquil pond water feature. In addition to the 994 SF of living space there is a detached garage steps from the outdoor patio. Enjoy all of the HOA amenities including a pool and spa, maintained landscaping, water, sewer, and trash service. Priced to sell, this home won't be on the market long.
Condo, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
994 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite
- Laundry Area, Dryer Connection
- Range/Oven Built-in, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- No Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, On Site.
- Covered, Enclosed
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Child safety fence
- Community Spa
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Storm drains, Pond.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $595,400
Median Sold Price $550,000
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS