Immaculate upgraded Menifee Lakes home ideally located within walking distance to the lake, La Paloma Park and elementary and middle schools. The tile floor entry leads to the living room with soaring ceilings and a ceiling fan and the dining room with cathedral ceilings, ceiling fan and slider to the rear patio. Remodeled kitchen featuring tile floors, granite type countertops, beautiful cabinets, gas range, microwave and dishwasher. The kitchen opens to a dinette area with a slider to the rear patio and family room with brick fireplace and ceiling fan. Downstairs 1/2 bath with tile floors. The staircase with wood banisters leads to the lovely master suite with a brick fireplace, ceiling fan, dual sink tile vanity, tiled tub with shower and a walk-in closet. Two guest (kids) bedrooms with ceiling fans and adjacent full bath with tile floor. Custom paint throughout. There is a full width back yard patio and raised planter with lush trees and bushes. 2-car finished garage with epoxy floor and storage cabinets. Low HOA dues and low taxes. This outstanding community has a clubhouse with a pool, a beach, boats and fishing (some of these amenities are optional). Enjoy the newer nearby shopping center with a market, restaurants and shops as well as the close by Menifee Lakes Golf Country Club.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,572 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Perris Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Garage
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Direct Garage Access, Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- SP ZONE
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fishing Pier, Sidewalks. Curbs Walk.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $385,000
Median Sold Price $366,250
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS