Location, location, location!. This beautifully maintained 5 bedroom, 3 bath, 3 car garage pool home, nestled on the treelined streets of Oakbrook Estates, is minutes from McMullen Booth and Enterprise, shops and downtown Safety Harbor. As you enter this delightful home you are greeted with cathedral ceilings, plenty of natural light and custom tile floors. The elegant dining, living room, bright kitchen, spacious family room, full pool bath and laundry room are also on the 1st floor. The kitchen has newer stainless steel appliances and raised panel light cabinetry. The screened back patio provides seamless inside outside entertaining, and has a generous sized gas heated pool and the yard is completely fenced. The roof is being replaced in 2017, and A/C was replaced in 2013. Upstairs, features 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The bedroom off the master is being used as an office, but would also be perfect as a nursery. The 2nd large bedroom is being used as a bonus room/game room. Combine this will excellent schools and this elegant home is a must see.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2,678 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Electric, Cable TV
LEILA G DAVIS ELEMENTARY-PN
SAFETY HARBOR MIDDLE-PN
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Shower Only
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Wood Cabinets, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, 3 Car Garage.
- Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Reclaimed
- Pool Description
- Private, Concrete, Heated, In-ground
- Lot Dimensions
- 60X104, Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Mature Landscaping, Landscaped. Paved Road, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $222,000
Median Sold Price $183,000
Days On Market 84
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS