Fresh price & fresh paint throughout! Move-in ready cute and spacious 4BR/2.5BA rancher in the heart of Catonsville! Quiet, dead-end street in desirable 21228 with access to walking paths - walk to park, library, & community events! Hardwoods throughout main level, updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, double oven, breakfast nook. Updated baths w/ large walk-in shower in master bath! Basement completely redone with new bathroom, carpet, fresh paint - great family room w/ wood stove! NEW washer/dryer, hot water heater! Large lot, fenced backyard with deck, nice layout. Hillcrest School district. Move right in to this well maintained house, and make Catonsville home!
Single Family, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,099 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,199 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 900 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $350,000
Median Sold Price $312,000
Days On Site 83
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS