Last Updated: 11/19/2017 1:29 AM
The Residences at Dahlgren Hall. 2015 construction of 18 distinctive homes in a premier South Boston neighborhood offering exceptional amenities. West side locale just off Broadway's shopping and restaurants, ½ mile to the T and 1 mi to the Seaport, this penthouse corner 2 bed/2 bath home boasts city views, a common rooftop terrace and club room with 360-vistas of Bostons skyline, and 2 garage parking spaces. An open floor plan, luxury appointments and high end upgrades enhance the contemporary ambiance. Hardwood, marble and tile floors. Kitchen island, marble counters, wine cooler, Thermador appliances and pantry. En suite Master with walk-in closet, glass shower and double vanity. Its spacious 2 bedrooms feel like 3, when the second rooms wall unit converts to a Murphy bed. Sonos sound system, balcony, high ceilings and brilliantly sunlit rooms with over-sized windows. Custom lighting, window treatments, shelving and Italian glass doors. Private basement storage. CC security. Nest.
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, City
1,348 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Wine Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Intercom System, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Stone
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
- Monitor System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Underground Parking.
- Brick, Frame
- Roof Deck, Balcony
- Lot View
- Bay, City
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Bay, Beach, Insulated Doors, Gutters. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Bay Front, Corner.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities
W:06 P:01111 S:036