Relaxed Luxury! This End-of-group has been renovated with an open, bright floor plan for today~s busy lifestyle. The best of the charming old patina has been preserved and polished, while sleek new amenities were carefully blended. Goodies Include: 10 foot Quartz waterfall island, Stainless steel appliances, recessed LED can lights, refinished hardwood floors, and a new glass kitchen door to the back porch. It adds to the sunny feel, and opens to a grill deck covered by a very cool 'glass' awning! And it's more than just good looks: notice the updated electric and new Pella windows... Fresh paint, refinished hardwood floors, charming covered front porch , reovated 1st floor half bath and updated main bath. Because it's a 'bigger than others' EOG, you get a BIG master bedroom with BIG master closet, not to mention a BIG fenced yard. There's still plenty of space for the rear patio, Parking Pad and 8~x8~ Shed!
Townhouse, Colonial, 3+ Story
1 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,178 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
TOWSON HIGH LAW & PUBLIC POLICY
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,452 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 726 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Private.
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $199,900
Median Sold Price $165,900
Days On Site 101
Sales-List Price 102.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS