Last Updated: 11/18/2017 12:23 PM
Hard to find Owner Occupied, Interior - corner - end unit with fenced in yard, raised deck, new roof, & central AC thats just perfect for pet owners. This is an excellent location near Historic Gardner's Basin just blocks from the beach, Boardwalk, Aquarium, Restaurants, and Casinos. Taxes were just reduced and the low Association fee of $65 per month make this single family home even more affordable. First time buyers can now take advantage of the NJ Home Seeker Loan and may qualify for $16,000.00 from the state to cover closing costs and purchase price! Other features include a covered front porch & second floor Balcony, one car garage and concrete driveway. Close to Harbour Point Square and Jitney Route, walking distance to uptown school, public parks, and one block to the beach, brand new board walk & fishing Pier. Located in historic Gardners Basin commonly referred to as Atlantic Citys best kept secret, close to the AC aquarium, Back Bay Ale House, Gilchrest, Absecon Lighthouse, and Marina District Casinos!
Single Family, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
1,258 sq. ft
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Pantry, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Parking Pad.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 29x53.83, Less than One Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Historic Area, Concrete Road, Curb, Paved Road.