31 Winslow Court is an end unit Inverted Essex model townhome in Cambridge Crossing. This unit will feature a half bath on the second floor, 42" kitchen wall cabinets, upgraded Timberlake Tahoe kitchen cabinetry, and Mohawk luxury vinyl plank flooring. Other features specific to this model include a box bay window, extended kitchen counter and cabinet space, and an upgraded double window in the second bedroom on the third floor. Cambridge Crossing is a new townhome community just outside the Gettysburg borough. These townhomes feature an elegant & open design, are rich in character, energy efficient, and easy maintenance. Customize the interior of your unit to your taste with countless options and upgrades, including optional expansion of finished living space. Conveniently located close to the borough, the Battlefield, Route 15, Route 30, and shopping. Pleasant setting on a quiet cul-de-sac. Cambridge Crossing features quality construction by Artisans Design Build- a builder that has been in operation in the area for over twenty years.
Single Family, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,452 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Artisans Design Build
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,452 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Oversized Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $277,000
Median Sold Price $217,000
Days On Site 126
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS