Rare Unrestricted 5-Acre Horse Ranch in Fort Bend County near FM 518 & TX-6 has 3/3 Manufactured Home & Stables. Oakwood MH has spacious Family Room w/wall-of-windows, island kitchen w/lots of cabinet space & natural light, rounded sheetrock corners, high ceilings, His & Hers Master Bathrooms separated by large closet, deck w/cover & hot tub. Gated Driveway w/buried metal detector to send an alert when vehicle crosses it to enter property. Workshop/storage building, 2-car carport, RV Cover & Hook/up by Home. 36'x48' newer Metal Equipment Pole Barn (not on survey) & 40'x48' Metal Drive-thru Horse Barn w/3+ stalls, washrack, tackroom & hay storage. Front & back pastures are shared w/neighbor to the East by agreement giving larger, more open grazing area for horses. Cross-fenced w/nice backyard area for dogs. Area is rapidly growing w/numerous new communities (Sienna Plantation & Sienna Point). Home & Horse Barn Did Not Get Any Water Inside During Recent Floods Including Harvey!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2,128 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
19 - Fort Bend
HERITAGE ROSE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
THORNTON MIDDLE SCHOOL (FORT BEND)
RIDGE POINT HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range/Oven Free Standing
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Window Drapes-curtains, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Detached Carport, Boat Parking, Driveway, RV parking, Covered.
- Covered, Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 169x1281, 5 Up to 10 Acres
- Gated, Rear, Cross Fenced, Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Barn / Stalls, Extra Storage, Workshop. Asphalt, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,900
Median Sold Price $230,500
Days On Site 114
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: Houston Association of Realtors