Last Updated: 1/20/2018 4:35 AM
Opportunity knocks! Appraised at $295K May 2016. Hutchinson brick ranch with Good Bones. Sweat equity potential. The kitchen and both baths were updated in 2013. Some landscape work and cosmetic touches will make this home shine. Basement has 2 egress windows and rough in plumbing - just waiting for your finishing design. Wood stove in Living room warms the whole house. Covered patio. Just 2 blocks to the Elementary school. Great starter home or investment (median rent in area for 3 bedrooms = $1900/mo). Seller says $2500 allowance towards carpet & landscape.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Traditional
Public Water Service
2,174 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,279 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,279 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 895 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range-Oven
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Freestanding, Wood-burning, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Solid Surface Counter, Master Bath, Pantry, Updated
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Frame
- Gentle Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gentle Slope, Cul-De-Sac, Public Transport, Public Roads, Paved Road.