Last Updated: 9/20/2017 7:33 AM
5 bedroom/4 full bath colonial in sought after Crestview neighborhood. Private driveway. Large.54 acre wooded lot. New architectural shingle roof. Kitchen includes double oven and huge island w/ electric, HW floors. Separate DR w/ bow window. Relaxing sunroom. Stone FP in LR. Bedroom & full bath on main level. Full unfinished basement plumbed for bathroom. Master bedroom has private bathroom.
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
Public Water Service
Brick & Wood Siding
3,772 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Crestview Dev, Sec B
Ausherman Homes Inc.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Library, Florida Room
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Rough-in Bath, Whirlpool Bath, Dual Sinks
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full, Heated, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Skylights, Storm Door, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Fireplace Glass Door, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Secluded, Private Roads, Premium Lot.
I 70 to exit 32A toward Boonsboro. Turn rt onto Mapleville Rd. Turn left onto Main St. Turn rt onto Chestnut Ave. Turn rt onto Chieftan Ln. Straight through stop sign. House is at end of cul de sac, back private driveway. Look for sign.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $309,900
Median sold price $245,000
Days On Market 94
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS