Extra large kitchen is a gourmet's delight. Plenty of cabinet and countertop space. Stainless steel appliances, island counter and breakfast nook. Extra large rooms throughout. Your new home features hardwood floors throughout and new tile floor in kitchen and master bath. Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings and tray ceiling in master bedroom. Master bedroom has private sitting room. Updated master bath features double vanity, His and her walk in closets, an extra large 70 inch x 41 inch tiled, walk in shower. Garden tub and private water closet. Carpeted bonus room over garage is perfect for office, hobby, or potential 4th bedroom. Large fenced in backyard is great for kids and pets. Covered patio is for your enjoyment. Your new home is well maintained.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Aluminum/Vinyl, Stone and Frame
2,581 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Dining Room - L Shaped, Formal
- Breakfast Area, Island
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Living Room, Gas Starter.
- Burglar Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $237,231
Median Sold Price $200,000
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service