Priced LOW to sell fast!!! Compare the sales in subdivision. This beautiful traditional sits on a level cul-de-sac lot w/ private backyard. Large traditional w/hardwood floors, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, screened in porch, & full finished basement. Romantic master suite is HUGE! Master suite has a wet bar, & a large sitting area that can be used for an additional den, office, nursery... Full finished basement has full bath, bedroom, office, & a large great rm that can be used for an in-law suite. Hot tub stays. Outstanding schools.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Brick/Frame, Concrete Siding
4,886 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Library
- Island, Keeping Room, pantry walk-in
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Convection Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished, Concrete, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Great Room, Living Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Street Parking, 2 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Deck/Patio, Screened Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- .63 acres
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $364,900
Median sold price $277,000
Days On Market 97
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service