Savor relaxing, endless ocean and city lights views in this sophisticated five bedroom, five bathroom, contemporary home situated on a bluff within the exclusive gated community of Monarch Point. Floor-to-ceiling windows flood the two-story living room with natural light and provide breathtaking panoramic city and mountain views framed by endless blue skies. An elegant array of granite and marble finishes as well as breathtaking views are delivered in every room in this open floor plan home. The one of a kind backyard complete with pool, spa, grassy yard and luscious garden offer opportunities to entertain in style. Enjoy privacy and elegance in the main floor bedroom suite with private entrance to the pool or take in the ocean views from your private rooftop deck. Laguna Niguel’s matchless Monarch Point provides hiking trails, community pools and tennis courts, world-renown shopping, hiking trails, Salt Creek Beach, Five-star resorts and Monarch Beach Golf Links.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
4,613 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Monarch Point Custom (Mpc)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Guest Room, Library, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Six Burner Range, Range/Oven Built-in, Double Oven, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Master Bedroom, Fire Pit.
- Controlled Access, Guard At Gate, Security Guard
- Additional Interior Features
- Staircase - Multiple, Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Wet Bar, Washer Hook Ups, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Garage, Private.
- Balcony, Lanai, Roof Top Deck
- Pool Description
- Private, Community Pool, Heated, In-ground, Saltwater
- Private Spa, Community Spa, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- City, GolfCourse, Hill, Mountain, Ocean, Panoramic, Water, Coastline View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks. Curbs Walk.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Sport Court
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $875,000
Median Sold Price $850,000
Days On Site 77
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS