Wow! This home has been well maintained and has tons of charm. 3 bedroom, 2 full bath with 1 car garage, car port and gravel parking for RV or boat... and that is just getting us started. The living room has high ceiling with beams. The kitchen has stainless appliances including a gas range, tons of cabinetry, beautiful tile floors and back-splash and a coffee bar. Both full baths have been remodeled. One bath has a beautiful clawfoot tub and vessel sink. The 2nd full bath has a huge tile shower. You will love them both. The master bedroom is at the back of the home and would also make a great main floor family room. This space has a free standing woodburning stove and is adjacent to the main floor laundry room. It also has french doors leading the to covered deck & patio in the backyard.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,296 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Wichita School District (Usd 259)
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Gas Dryer Hookup, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Family Room, Wood-burning, Freestanding.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, RV Parking.
- Patio, Covered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Extra Storage. Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $215,000
Median Sold Price $157,500
Days On Market 81
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS