Renovated, expanded and loaded with charm, this Arlington Heights Duplex has had many quality updates in the past 4-5 years including a fabulous open Kitchen w/center island, quartz counters, stainless appliances (gas cooking), recessed flat panel wood cabinets w/under cabinet lights & subway tile backsplash; finished lower level Rec Room (currently used as Guest/3rd BR) w/new full Bath with marble tile shower surround. Spacious Family Room addition with wood-burning Fireplace with custom mantle, wood floors & recessed lights overlooks a private and large (over 4,000 sq ft!) fenced yard with Patio, Shed, irrigation system, vegetable garden & Parking pad (accessible off alley).Flexible space to fit your own lifestyle~owners use current Living/Dining area for Dining. Nearby TJ park & Community Center (home of Arlington County Fair), walking trail, ball fields, lighted basketball & tennis courts, fitness center & tot lot/playground. In the heart of Columbia Pike~s Renaissance, this vibrant community hosts the annual Columbia Pike Blues Festival, weekly Farmers~ Market, Arlington Cinema & Drafthouse, shops, restaurants & public transportation. Whether relaxing by the fireplace, barbecues & playing in the yard or exploring the neighborhood, this is a wonderful place to call home! Offers due Tuesday, Noon, September 24.
Other, Colonial, 3+ Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
1,534 sq. ft
Cable TV, DSL Available
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,173 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 361 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame, Double Pane
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Sprinkler System
- Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Sidewalks, Back Yard, Side Yard.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $850,000
Median Sold Price $619,500
Days On Site 58
Sales-List Price 100.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS