If Quality matters, then this Beautiful Fentell home is what you have been looking for! Only 10 years young and located on a gorgeous cul-de-sac in the always popular Meadows at Greenwich Crossing. This expanded Dalton model is situated on one of the most beautiful premium lots in the development with dedicated open space behind it. The Dalton was one of the more popular floor plans built because it is a tremendous plan for everyday living and entertaining. The home features a massive gourmet kitchen with 5 burner gas cook top, stainless steel double ovens, huge island for prepping, a pantry that is larger than most peoples walk-in closets, and a great breakfast bar for additional seating! If quality of construction is important to you, then look no further. This is a true NJ energy Star Home with 2 zone HVAC system! Full poured concrete basement,partially finished, with walkout access and FULL windows across the back of the basement giving you a whole other level of living space! Something that only a few homes in the whole development have! Upgrades galore run throughout the home. Gorgeous Espresso maple hardwood floors throughout majority of the first floor, 42" maple cabinets, Stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and butler's pantry for those wonderful holiday gatherings. Once upstairs you will find that all of the bedrooms are BIG with plenty of closet space. Master has 2 walk in closets and a master bath that most people only dream of. Homes like this don't come along often. Call me to schedule your appointment to schedule your showing today!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,665 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Meadows At Greenwich
Kingsway Regional High
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,665 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Street Parking.
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 85 X 165
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Trees. Cul-De-Sac, Open.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $239,900
Median Sold Price $212,000
Days On Site 91
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS