Why pay rent when you can own for less? Move right into the highly sought-after condo complex at Lund Farm in Hollis. This 2-bedroom unit is nestled into a wooded setting offering a serene and peaceful community. With numerous updates and improvements this is a rare find at an affordable price! Beautiful kitchen cabinets with soft close drawers, granite counters, slate backsplash, ceramic tile floors and breakfast counter allow for enjoyable meal prep and conversation time with family and friends. The spacious living area has sliders that lead to the back deck where you can enjoy grilling and/or relaxing in a quiet natural setting. On the second level you will find two bedrooms. The master has a private balcony, large double closet, updated carpets and is adjacent to the full bath where you will find newer cabinetry, counters, mirror, toilet and flooring. The second bedroom has a walk-in closet with shelving for ample storage. All appliances along with the washer and dryer are included in the sale. Windows replaced September 2019. Convenient to local orchards, restaurants, shopping and just down the road from Beaver Brook Reservation which offers trails for biking, hiking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing and has educational programs the community and many of the local schools engage in. Donât miss the opportunity to own in this lovely community!
Condo, 2 Story
Well, Tankless Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding, Other Construction
1,024 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Telephone
HOLLIS PRIMARY SCHOOL
HOLLIS BROOKLINE MIDDLE SCH
HOLLIS-BROOKLINE HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living/Dining Combo
- Master Suite
- Dining Area, Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,024 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, De-Humidifier
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Wall Air Conditioning
- Oil, Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Full, Storage, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Handicapped Access.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Handicapped Access, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Shared Driveway, Gravel, Handicap Parking, Assigned Parking Space, Driveway, Guest Parking.
- Vinyl, Other
- Balcony, Deck
- Asphalt Shingle, Fiberglass
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other, Private Roads, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $597,450
Median Sold Price $599,000
Days On Site 58
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network