Got basement? We do. This home has great views of the outdoors overlooking Stoney Creek. 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on first level, bedroom or office downstairs in basement with outside access into fenced back yard. The other half of basement is a workshop area accessible from outside or upstairs sunroom. The master bedroom has its own private sunroom which opens to the BIG deck. Is it natural light you like, this home features full length windows in breakfast room (or office), great room & master sunroom. Formal dining room & Kitchen with large island. The views are absolutely wonderful. Sit on deck or patio by the 3 bay carport & drink your morning coffee while enjoying nature. Birds, deer drinking, ducks cruising the creek. Duke Progress Electric, quiet established neighborhood
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Municipality, Electric Water Heater
2,866 sq. ft
Yes -3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Kitchen, Sun Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Electric Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Carport Spaces. Circular Driveway, Unpaved.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Creek, Irrigation System, Extra Storage, Workshop. Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $134,900
Median Sold Price $123,500
Days On Site 154
Sales-List Price 94.7%
SOURCE: North Carolina Regional MLS, Inc.