The pride of ownership shows through in this immaculate home on 1.2 acres! This charming story and a half home has SO much character. Enjoy the view from the over sized windows. The beautiful acreage boasts huge trees, including a tree in the front that is documented as older than the United States! Many features include: hardwood floors throughout, vaulted living room ceiling with beams, and built in bookcases. Cuddle up in the cozy sunroom with Spanish tile and enjoy watching the birds and wildlife. The kitchen is complete with granite counter tops and antique Mexican tile back splash. Enjoy three separate living areas! All bedrooms have hardwood floors. Many upgrades include; Anderson windows, granite, Bosch dishwasher, refrigerator, toilets. Newer HVAC, roof, electric
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
City, Gas Water Heater
Yes - 3 spaces
2,856 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Natural Gas, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Sun Room, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Living Room
- Ceiling - Tray/Cathedral/Vaulted
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Family Room, Insert, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Window Drapes-curtains, Window Blinds, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden. Asphalt, Acreage, Timber, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $186,550
Median Sold Price $199,000
Days On Site 53
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: Xome-Southern Missouri Regional MLS