Secluded, one of a kind custom home with exquisite original sculpted woodwork, designed by Architect William B. Betts, tucked away on a private cul-du-sac overlooking the lush ravine, within walking distance to Ravinia, Lake Michigan, Metra, Braeside Elementary, Chicago Botanical Garden, and bike trails. Featuring horse hair plaster walls, original herring bone hardwood floors, the house has tons of character and it has been beautifully restored and upgraded with high end finishes. Enjoy a huge master bedroom with large walk-in Elfa closet, master bath featuring cast iron claw foot soaker tub and separate shower, two laundry rooms, open floor plan, enchanting and bright family room with cathedral ceiling, reclaimed barn wood, wet bar,DW, floor to ceiling windows, wrap around deck overlooking the ravine where you can watch deer stroll by. Enjoy a fully functioning green house! Full finished lower level with large & open recreation room, new cedar shingle roof! A true masterpiece!
Single Family, Tudor, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Brick, Cedar Exterior
4,516 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
BRAESIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
EDGEWOOD MIDDLE SCHOOL
HIGHLAND PARK HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Exercise Room, Foyer, Library, Media
- Second Floor Laundry
- Double Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Wine Refrigerator, Cook Top Range, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Slate, Vinyl, Other, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Radiators, Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Gas Starter, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Cedar
- Lot Dimensions
- 249X87X135X57X105X7, .25-.49 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Greenhouse, Landscaped Professionally. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Stream Front, Asphalt, Irregular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $625,000
Median Sold Price $535,000
Days On Site 115
Sales-List Price 94.8%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data