Three Bedroom Home in Dandridge! This home is in an established, rural subdivision that is located just a few miles from the historic downtown. Public water and high-speed cable service the home, however there are no city taxes. The main level consists of the living room, eat-in kitchen, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and laundry room. About half of the downstairs has been finished into a rec room, and there is also a 720 square foot garage to store vehicles, yard equipment, and bikes. Between the two levels, there is more than 2,100 square feet of finished living space. Schools, shopping, and access to Douglas Lake are all just a short drive away. Commuting to Knoxville, Kodak, Morristown, or Newport is quick and easy via Interstates 40 and 81, or you can beat the traffic to Sevierville by taking Hwy 139 or Hwy 92. From the home you can be hiking a trail through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in about 45 minutes. This is a great opportunity to become a homeowner in a highly desirable area. Contact your Realtor to schedule a private viewing of this home!
Single Family, Split Level
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,163 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
2,163 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,442 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Finished, Full, Partially Finished, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Rolling Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rolling Slope.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $332,400
Median Sold Price $255,500
Days On Site 121
Sales-List Price 96.7%
SOURCE: Lakeway Area Association of Realtors Inc.