New Construction Modern Farmhouse In-Town Estate. Spacious brand new modern farmhouse center hall colonial offers auspicious living with a focus on well appointed value at 341 Conover Rd; a peaceful and idyllic location in East Windsor/Hightstown NJ.This custom designed new construction 2579 square foot home has been built with the utmost care and attention to exceptional living, entertaining, and functionality. Immediately welcoming, the home features the best of modern design and classic charm with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large open concept family area, designer chefs kitchen, quartz counter tops, master bedroom suite, formal dining and living rooms, solid hardwood floors throughout, 9-foot ceilings, premium finishes, full basement, two-zone high efficiency HVAC, designer bathroom tiling, spacious closets, front porch, 2-car garage with kitchen entrance, additional 6 to 8 parking spaces in driveway. The stunning black Andersen windows, as seen on HGTV, gracefully allowing every window to become a work of art, framing the outside view the way a mat frames a painting.The extra large lot creates an estate-like feel in the heart of one of the most sought after residential areas in East Windsor/Hightstown. The lot is shaped perfectly for multi-family entertaining, sports, vehicle/equipment storage, outdoor spa, personal gardens/park, and privacy.The location is minutes to major roadways, transportation, and attractions: 3 minutes to RT 130, 5 minutes to RT33, 8 minutes to NJ Turnpike/I-95, I-195 , 15 minutes to South Brunswick Park & Ride, half an hour to NJ Beaches, 17 minutes to Great Adventure, under an hour to both New York City and Philadelphia. 341 Conover Rd is a one-of-a-kind; on a gorgeous double lot, beautifully inviting, valuable, accessible - most importantly, it is home.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Farmhouse, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
3,857 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
East Windsor Regional Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,579 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,278 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Gas, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Poured, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Front Entrance, Gravel, Paved Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 150.00 x 285.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Playground. Corner.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $284,900
Median Sold Price $250,000
Days On Site 111
Sales-List Price 96.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS