Last Updated: 11/22/2017 5:59 AM
From the landscaping to the new paint to the high efficiency heating system, pride of ownership is easily noticed in this immaculately maintained home. Just minutes from JBER, Tikahtnu Commons, and UMED, while still close to hiking, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. Easy pedestrian and bicycle access to Anchorage's trail system for both recreation and commuting. Mature and quiet neighborhood.
Single Family, Split Entry
Public Water Service
2,320 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- First Floor Bedroom
- Dining Area, Breakfast Nook
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Hydro Tub, Smoke Alarm, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, Attached Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, View
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. In City, Government Maintained Road.