Beautiful upgraded custom mountain home. Floor to ceiling rock fireplace, vaulted ceilings, kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and dual convection ovens. Mountain views from upstairs master bedroom retreat with en-suite bath including jetted bathtub and walk-in shower. Wrap around wood-style trex decks with access from each level, all encompassing wood fence around property and highlights the on-property treehouse. 2-car garage in concrete parking deck. Newer roof and trex decking. Lot offers space for small RV or trailer.
Single Family, Cottage, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,139 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Rim Of The World
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Attic
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Granite Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Handicap Parking, Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Patio, Porch, Wood Decking, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fishing. Mountains.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $276,250
Median Sold Price $267,450
Days On Site 75
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS