This move-in ready home is located in the highly sought after Northgate neighborhood. As you enter the house, the bamboo wood flooring in the living room, family room, & hall give the home a welcoming feeling. The kitchen, updated in 2015, has gorgeous quartz countertops & stainless-steel appliances. Access the private back yard through the family room sliding glass door or the french door in the master bedroom. Both lead out onto the large deck which gives you room to relax, have a bar-b-que & entertain your guests. Backing to the Alameda Creek Trail, there are no rear neighbors & both the front and back yards feature drought tolerant landscaping. Enjoy the convenience of this great location and community. Close to shopping, restaurants, walking trails, community park, BART, 880, & the Dumbarton Bridge.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,382 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fremont (510) 657-2350
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups Only, Hookups in Garage
- Bath Description
- Solid Surface, Tile, Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Linoleum
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Sprinklers Automatic
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard. Regular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places