Lovely home in Laurel Park! This 3 bedroom, 2 bath Ranch has nice, clean laminate flooring throughout the first floor. Spacious kitchen has an island and lots of cabinets. Full Appliance package included. 6 Ceiling fans. Extra storage area off Family Room.The Spacious Three Seasons Bonus Room can be used in a variety of ways and overlooks the Yard which is fenced for privacy with a huge deck and oversized shed to store all your gardening tools and patio furniture.Top it off with a huge finished basement which offers a spacious laundry area, lots of storage, a full bathroom, and a huge recreation area for the family.House is located very close to NYC bus stop for convenient commuting.This well maintained home is just what you've been searching for, Make it Yours Now!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Detailed Room Information
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Ceramic
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Basement, Finished, Full Finished, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Window Treatment, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Skylight, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, On Street.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Shed, Sliding Glass Door, Extra Storage. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $319,900
Median sold price $325,000
Days On Market 90
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS