Beautiful custom shingle style home blends into the landscape in Concordâs most desired neighborhood. Wide, shady porches encourage lazy afternoons in rocking chairs while inside a blend of formal and more relaxed style of living is perfect for our NE weather. This majestic property has magnificent finished space, superb architectural detail and finest quality throughout. The grand foyer centers the living room with fireplace and lovely dining room with custom built-ins and butlerâs pantry - ideal for formal entertaining. State of the art kitchen with large center island anchors the informal area - warm library, family room with stone fireplace and breakfast room all opening to a blend of covered decks, sunroom and patio. Luxurious master suite with enormous dressing room and gorgeous spa bathroom and three large bedrooms all en-suite on second floor. Third floor includes media room, office and full bath; lower level has home gym, game room and full bath. Super-size three car garage.
Single Family, Other
6 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
Private Sewer System
8,168 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Dressing Area
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Closet
- Custom Cabinetry, Fireplace, Butler Pantry, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Trash Compactor, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Wine Refrigerator, Central Vacuum, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Marble, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Hydronic. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Insulated Door, French Door
- 2. Dining Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Sauna, Wet Bar, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Landscaped, Gazebo. Public Roads, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,422,000
Median Sold Price $1,005,000
Days On Site 107
Sales-List Price 99.8%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)