Reduced over $5,000. A lovely Canterbury model on a very private golf course lot with a large side yard. As you walk in you will notice the beautiful upgraded laminate that has recently been installed in the all of the main living areas of the home. This was a $6,000 upgrade. New Plantation shutters were recently installed . The kitchen has stainless steel appliances that stay with the home. Washer and Dryer stay also. The Florida room is now open to the family room.as the slider was totally removed. This adds an extra 120 SF to the living area of this home to make it 1548 SF. A quadruple pocketing slider has been added to the Florida Room and opens to the screen enclosure. The screen enclosure has just had new screening put in. Kings Ridge is a 55+ gated, golf community located in the rolling hills of Clermont, FL. The multi-million $ Clubhouse has 3 heated pools, 2 spas, tennis and pickle ball courts, shuffleboard, Bingo, clubs galore , dances, billiards and much more! The monthly maintenance fees include: complete lawn maintenance , irrigation water and care of system,(Spectrum cable, internet & home phone), painting of your home every 6 years , 24 hr guard gate and Clubhouse membership.. Take your golf cart to the Kings Ridge Plaza for all types of shopping , banking and dining.
Single Family, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Reclaimed Irrigation Water
1,428 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Florida Room, Attic
- Living/Dining Combo
- Inside, Hookups in Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Wheelchair Access.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Wheelchair Access, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Wheelchair Access, Sidewalks, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Glass Door, Street Lights. In City, Golf Course, Private Roads, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Shuffleboard, Golf Facilities, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $285,000
Median sold price $252,250
Days On Market 103
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS