Welcome to 35556 Peregrine Road in Hawkseye, one of Lewes' most desirable communities. Rarely do homes of this caliber come on the market and this one is truly a must see! 35556 Peregrine is situated on a premium .38-acre perimeter lot offering a mature wooded backdrop. For those seeking privacy, this property certainly delivers. The beautiful landscaping, rich stone facade with copper roofing accents, charming front porch and hand carved wood shutters create the most welcoming atmosphere. Upon entry, the cheerful color palate, detailed moldings, rich hickory hardwoods, intricate lighting fixtures and soaring ceilings are sure to grab your attention. This custom floor plan will certainly surprise you by offering space and comfort at every turn. 35556 Peregrine Road features an executive office with French doors, built-in bookcases and a gas fireplace, a formal dining room decorated by detailed moldings, a grand great room with floor to ceiling windows, stone gas fireplace and cathedral ceilings, a chef's kitchen ideal for entertaining complete with gas range, stainless appliances, enormous prep island, walk-in pantry with additional fridge, wet bar with wine fridge and ample cabinetry and a sun drenched breakfast nook too! The home's first level continues with a large first level laundry room and exquisite first floor master suite with vaulted ceilings and a luxury bath with frameless glass shower, soaking tub and a walk-in closet fit for a king and queen! The 2nd level of the home continues to deliver featuring 3 additional bedrooms, 2 baths, a loft and a finished bonus area ideal for an art room, play room or private sitting area. As you descend below grade, you'll be delighted to find a full unfinished basement with an exterior entrance reaching the entire footprint of the home. This space offers ideal storage and endless opportunity for more living spaces. In addition, this home features unbelievable exterior living. The placement offers the utmost privacy in the rear with no other home in sight. Backing to the trees, fully fenced, tastefully landscaped with beautiful water features, the screened porch and patio create the most desirable locations to escape without leaving the luxury of your own home. If seeking a property East of Route one, close to the beaches and the amenities of downtown Historic Lewes, only steps to the Breakwater Junction Bike trail - look no further!
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Hea
Hardi Plank, Shake
4,057 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Natural Gas, Propane, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Loft, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 4,057 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Freezer, Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Geothermal, Zone.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Vaulted, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Oversized Parking.
- Shakes, HardeePlank
- Patio, Screened-in, Porch
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Fountain, Grill - Outdoors, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $379,900
Median Sold Price $391,944
Days On Site 181
Sales-List Price 103.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS