This wonderful well maintained home located in Parkview HS district is looking for a new family. 2 story family room with vaulted ceilings & bookcases, formal dining room, formal living room or home office, updated kitchen with concrete countertops and stainless steel farmhouse sink & appliances. Owner's suite on main. Upstairs 3 guest bedrooms & 1 full bath. Newt paint in upstairs bedroom, new carpet in master. Finished basement with storage area. Huge deck, fenced backyard. Small quiet subdivision. Shopping & dining minutes away in awesome Tucker.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Press Board Siding
3,154 sq. ft
3,154 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Underground, Cable In Street, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Recreation Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tile, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,350 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 804 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Stubbed, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Basement, Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter, Gas logs.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Tray, Vaulted, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer 2 Story, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Less than 1/3 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $284,990
Median Sold Price $259,990
Days On Site 67
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)